If you’re looking for a great waterside lifestyle where you feel you’re on holidays every day of the year – you may have just found it.
This beautifully designed ground floor unit is perfectly positioned opposite the Maroochy River on popular Bradman Ave and the fabulous water views are just the beginning. Sunrises, sunsets, full moons, cool breezes, and the ever changing face of the river, can all be seen without even leaving the comfort of home.
Pivotal to the 176m2 unit is the large front outdoor alfresco area where you can spend hours just watching the world go by and perfect for entertaining with your family and friends.
Stepping inside you’ll find a great open plan living area complete with a gourmet kitchen, and all with fabulous water views.
The unit has three generous bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, and two good size bathrooms. Also sure to impress is the side verandah or retreat, complete with a full size spa bath and room for relaxing.
This riverside gem has something for everyone – whether you’re into exploring the waterways, fishing, swimming or just watching the world go by you’re sure to feel at home here.
Perfect for down-sizing, up-sizing or investing, you can’t go wrong buying into the Maroochydore area. With the transformation well under way of the near-by Central Business District into a hub of inner-city living, entertainment and commerce, it’s definitely going to be a great place to be.
Things We Love;
– Beautifully designed ground floor unit overlooking the Maroochy River
– Great water views – watch sunrises, sunsets, full moons and more without leaving home
– Small boutique complex of just three units with 176m2 of fully secure living, all on one level
– Large covered alfresco/entertaining area at the front, fabulous for entertaining
– Gourmet kitchen featuring gorgeous stone bench tops and quality appliances
– Additional covered retreat area with a spa and room for relaxing
– Light filled with extra high ceilings, ducted zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Subtle coastal colour pallet with tiles in the living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Double garage with additional storage and covered access to unit
– Beautifully maintained with nothing to do but move straight in and relax
– Countless water activities and kilometers of walking and biking tracks at your doorstep
– Five to ten minutes drive to Cotton Tree and the beautiful beaches of Maroochydore and Alex Headland
– Close to everything Maroochydore has to offer including the Sunshine Plaza, Ocean Street caf and dining precinct
– Easy access to the Sunshine Motorway and only 5 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport