When position and style count then this home is sure to tick all the boxes. Located just 100 metres from the beautiful canal walkways and just a 5 minute drive to Mooloolaba Beach, this lovely contemporary three year old home is situated in the sought after Brightwater Estate, a hot spot for investors and home owners alike.
The home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a multipurpose room (which could be a fourth bedroom) and lovely open planned living area, this property has been aligned to soak up the sun with a northerly aspect. You’ll be surprised with the space packed into the design and will love the practicability of the floor plan.
Complete with an outdoor entertaining area, and a fully fenced landscaped backyard with established gardens, this home will suit a variety of buyers including the downsizer or the small family.
We would love to meet you and show you this home. Be sure to come along to our open for inspection or alternatively call us to arrange a private inspection.
Style Guide: Gorgeous contemporary pallet with gray and white hues just waiting for your personal touches
Things we love
• Situated in the sought after Brightwater Primary School and Mountain Creek State Highschool catchment zone and only a 5 minute drive to Sunshine Coast’s exclusive Private Schools
• Great investment opportunity, perfect for home occupiers and investors alike
• Three year old custom-designed home with a great design making good use of space
• Fabulous kitchen with stone benchtops and walk in pantry with loads of storage
• Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
• Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
• Low maintenance easy care gardens with north facing back yard
• 6 km from the Sunshine Coast Hospital and the new billion dollar health precinct including cafes and restaurants and town shopping centre
• Five minute drive to the iconic Mooloolaba Beach
• Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and only 70 minutes from the Brisbane Airport and 20 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport