Positioned in a very sought after location that the locals call the Golden Triangle of Buddina, is this terrific family home that offers a beautiful place to live and call home.
From the minute you walk through the gate you’ll feel the vibe of coastal living as you hear the back drop of waves subtly crashing onto the sand only 15 houses away.
There are three bedrooms downstairs along with the main bathroom, an open plan living room and dining area and a fabulous kitchen, overlooking the gorgeous backyard and pool.
Upstairs is a parents’ get-away with a great sized master and en-suite with a walk in robe. This is where you’ll also find your new office where you can work from home (as many of us do these days – all hours of the day and night!).
This home is perfect to move into now or you can add your own flare and touches.
Minka says: Having lived in this wonderful street I know first-hand how wonderful it is to live here. The neighbours are great and there’s easy access to everywhere, especially with the opening of the newly expanded Kawana Central which has made the locals very happy! This is definitely a very desirable address to call home.
Style Guide: Neutral palate with pops of colour, with a tropical garden that complements coastal living effortlessly.
THINGS WE LOVE
* Private and secure seaside sanctuary
* Relaxed beachside living at its best
* Lovely family home designed for inside/outside entertaining
* In-ground pool with easy care tropical gardens
* Parents getaway upstairs plus separate office
* Two car secure car port
* 15 houses to walk to the beach and kilometres of walking and bike tracks
* Four blocks to the newly expanded Kawana Shopping World
* Walk to La Balsa caf and Point Cartwright