An amazing opportunity exists to snap up this original brick family home in Buddina. Set on a massive 873m2 block in one of the most sought after canal streets, you could turn this amazing property into your dream home with just a few fresh ideas and easy updates.
Position is eveything and to me this is one of the best canal locations on the coast as your’re only eight homes off the main canal then straight onto the river and onto that magical ocean access. A lovely water frontage ensures you can add your pontoon and jetty and enjoy all your water surrounds.
With great water views from nearly every room, this home oozes warmth and ambience and everything family. A lovely timber kitchen with stone bench tops flows onto an open plan living and dining area and fantastic undercover entertaining area.
Outside there’s a triple garage, easy care gardens and loads of room for a pool and for the kids to play.
Things We Love
* One of the best canal positions on the coast, just off the main river
* Massive waterfront 873m2 block with room for a pool
* Fresh ideas and easy updates will turn this home into your dream home
* Two level family home with water views from every room
* Triple garage and easy care gardens
* Walk to beautiful beaches, the river, park and cafes
* Close to everything you would ever need!
Style Guide: Late 1980’s big and bold treasure with great aesthetics, neutral colour tones and easy to work with good old school spaces.
Due to the Australia Day long weekend please text or call agent to arrange an inspection.