Put your feet up and sit back and relax on your back patio while watching the world go by.
Situated on one of the widest parts of the canal in the future growth area of Wurtulla, this refurbished home is set on a large 779m2 block.
Complete with four bedrooms and an additional separate study or multifunction room, the home will suit many family configurations and you’ll never feel cramped. There’s two separate living spaces with a central open plan kitchen opening onto a fabulous entertaining area, complete with pool and BBQ. You’ll spend most of your time out here, lazing away your weekends while enjoying the water views.
The main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite has sliding doors opening onto a courtyard area giving you extra space to relax. As a bonus, a second bedroom also has it’s own external entrance, being the perfect solution for guests or teenagers.
A fully secure yard with automatic security gates and loads of lawn space means you’ll be able to park the caravan and there’s room for the kids and pets to play.
To top it off, there’s a double car garage with an additional garage for that extra car or use it to store the toys, trailer or the tinnie.
Things We Love
* Canal living in the future growth area of Wurtulla
* Large level 779m2 block with security gates and space to park the caravan or boat
* Two car garage with additional garage for the extra car or trailer
* Four bedrooms with two separate living zones and additional multi purpose room
* Both main and second bedrooms with external entrances and courtyards
* Perfect as is or put your own individual twist on it to create your own dream home
* Bike ride to the beautiful beaches of Wurtulla or kayak around to the popular Currimundi Lake
* Close to shops, transport and the north west traffic corridor
* Five minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and billion dollar health precinct
* 70 minutes to the Brisbane Airport and 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport