Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to secure this low set villa in the sort after Park Haven over 50’s retirement complex.
This is definitely easy lifestyle living at its best with beaches, shops and transport right at your doorstep.
This spacious one-bedroom villa is in a beautifully well-kept condition and comes complete with solar hot water, air conditioning and industrial grade floating timber floors.
You’ll love your own private covered courtyard which is perfect for enjoying your morning cup of tea and there’s even space for a vegetable patch for the avid gardener.
The Park Haven complex has low body corporate fees with no entry or exit fees and is pet friendly. This is a well maintained complex with acres of gardens and great canal breezes and to top it off there’s numerous common areas for you to entertain your family and friends including a canal front rotunda.
This freehold villa would be fabulous for owner occupiers and investors alike and has a lovely tenant in place until March 2018.
Things We Love
• Perfect position on the coast close to beaches, shops, and transport
• Freehold villa with no entry or exit fees and low body corporate fees
• Pet friendly complex with acres of gardens and great canal and coastal breezes
• Light and airy one level living with solar hot water and air conditioning
• Large one-car garage with room for storage and a spacious laundry area
• Walk to the beautiful Wurtulla beach and only five minutes drive to the popular Currimundi Lake
• Stones throw to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and the new billion-dollar health precinct
• Easy access to the Bruce Highway and only 70 minutes from the Brisbane Airport and 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport