This cute as a button duplex just a few minutes walk to the beach is a fabulous find. You’ll love lazing your days away listening to the roar of the surf while you relax in your swimmers on the front porch.
It’s beach-theme inspired design is laid back and low maintenance, ensuring you can enjoy easy coastal living from the get-go. Stepping through the front gate is a tropical garden paradise, straight out of House and Garden complete with a number of coastal signature plants – a frangipani, pandanas, golden cane and rhapis palms just to name a few. Heading to the back, you can entertain your guests in your Santorini inspired back yard all year round.
The inside sees a coastal pallet of neutral colours where you can add your own individual finesse or leave it as is. The centre of the home is the galley style kitchen and a newly refurbished bathroom completes the picture.
This home would be perfect for the investors, down sizers or first home buyers.
Things We Love
* Compact beachside duplex, only two blocks from the beach and opposite the park
* Gorgeous low maintenance tropical gardens, straight out of the latest house magazines
* Great layout and pallet of colours, perfect for a beachside abode
* Plenty of possibilities including converting the single garage to an additional room (subject to council approval)
* One block to the transport corridor and local shops including the infamous Micks Meat Barn, bakery and cafes
* Five minutes from the new Sunshine Coast hospital and billion dollar health precinct
* 70 minutes to the Brisbane airport and 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
What the owners love
We purposely brought this home as a weekend getaway and have loved every minute of it – especially the beach walks with the dogs. Due to our recent circumstances we haven’t been able to get here as often as we’ve wanted so have decided to sell so someone else can enjoy the location and everything that this area has to offer. It’s been a beautiful getaway and were sorry to see it go.