Working from home and need a groovy home office? Well, we’ve just found it for you! This little pocket rocket of a property is in the heart of Birtinya, just a stone’s throw from the new billion-dollar Sunshine Coast Hospital and health precinct.
Set on 390m2 of land, this three-bedroom two-bathroom home has a separate office positioned at the front of the property giving you the privacy to work to your heart’s content.
The home itself has a well thought out design, with high ceilings and open plan living areas giving it an added airiness and spaciousness.
Two separate covered outdoor areas ensure you can entertain all year long and the established low maintenance gardens mean you can put your feet up and relax.
Things We Love
• Fabulous home office (entirely separate to the home) at the front of the property, perfect for home businesses or working remotely
• High ceilings and open plan living giving the property a light and airy spaciousness
• Two bathrooms with additional hip powder room space
• Two separate undercover outdoor areas perfect for entertaining or lazing away the afternoons (when you should actually be in your office!)
• Stones throw to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and the new billion dollar health precinct including cafes and restaurants and a soon to be completed town shopping centre
• Short drive to the beautiful beaches of Wurtulla and Bokarina and five minutes from Currimundi Lake
• Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and only 70 minutes from the Brisbane Airport and 20 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport