Open home for the 9th February cancelled
Looking for space to create your own tropical resort in the heart of the Sunshine Coast? Well look no further as you’ll feel like you’ve won the jackpot with this fabulous property – 962m2 level, north facing block with over 300m2 of living on the one level.
Abundance of space to park the caravan, boat and the trailer (all at once), room for a big pool, as well as potential for future expansion. All this is in a quiet cu-de- sac in one of the Sunshine Coast’s most enviable positions – Kawana Island.
This five-bedroom home (one bedroom currently being used as a study) has been positioned perfectly on the block giving you a blank canvas of outdoor space with endless possibilities.
The home has seen a recent refurbishment, including fresh paint inside and out, new carpets and new fans and LED lights. To top it off, the home has new ducted air-conditioning which is smart controlled.
The central kitchen and dining area is open plan, flowing effortlessly out to a large fabulous undercover alfresco area where you can entertain a large number of guests all year round. You’ll love the master suite which has a large walk-in robe and spacious en-suite and opens through sliding doors directly to the outside. The home oozes spaciousness and this is enhanced by high ceilings, large windows and doors and a great design.
THINGS WE LOVE
• 962m2 of prime Kawana Island land – one of the largest blocks on the island
• Huge potential to create your own tropical paradise and further extend
• Spacious five bedroom family home all on one level with two separate living areas
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining area with lots of lawn for the kids and pets to play
• Room to easily park the caravan, boat and trailer
• Two car garage with additional storage space for the tools and toys
• Short drive to the beautiful beaches of Warana and Buddina
• Kilometres of walking and biking tracks at your doorstep
• Prime location with just a short stroll to the Double Bay beach and playground area and the well renowned restaurants – Green Zebra and Mykies
• Close to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and billion dollar health precinct with restaurants, shops and cafes
• Easy access to the Bruce Highway and only 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane
From the Owners
This is a beautiful big family home with so much space indoor and out. The yard is perfect for a big pool and we have loved entertaining here. We love being able to walk/cycle with the children along the Lake pathways and it has been amazing having Double Bay nearby with Green Zebra and Mykies on our doorstep. Kawana Island is a lovely location, so central to everything on the coast, great place for kids. The quiet cul-de-sac has been fantastic for the children to play safely outside and it is a really friendly street. It’s a great place to live!