This hidden gem, sitting on 781 m2 of prime waterfront land in Wurtulla, is a definite must see! Situated on the widest part of the canal and facing north, the massive uninterrupted water view is incredible. Sitting on your back deck listening to the birds singing and the fish jumping will definitely become your favourite pastime and there’s even a slow trickle of activity to keep you entertained – inquisitive swans, kids on kayaks, and tinnies putting by on the way to crab pots.
Built in the late 1980’s, this double brick home has good bones and is a great little design, perfect for the savvy renovator. The home is perfectly comfortable and liveable as is and wouldn’t take much imagination to transform this blank canvas into your own masterpiece. The living areas are in the right position, over looking the canals and the master bedroom already comes complete with an over spacious ensuite and the main bathroom is also a great size and layout. There’s a lock-up double sided garage to keep the toys, with an additional double carport in the front.
This area of Wurtulla is quietly becoming a very sought after spot and the homes are slowly being transformed through renovation. We’re sure that who ever is lucky enough to purchase this home, will love it and enjoy it just like the owner before them. Walking out to the magnificent outlook everyday would not only be an extremely enviable pastime but a very good future investment.
This home will be sold on or before auction day. Come along and see it for yourself – you won’t be disappointed.
THINGS WE LOVE
* 781 m2 of prime canal land with wide stunning water views
* North-west facing on one of the widest sections of the Wurtulla canals
* Solid untouched double-brick home in a well maintained condition
* Simple classic layout, perfect for renovating and creating your dream home
* Water access to the popular Lake Currimundi recreation playground for fishing, crabbing and water sports
* Easy walk to the Wurtulla shops and the Nicklin Way transport corridor
* Five minutes to the new billion dollar Sunshine Coast health precinct and restaurant/shopping area