This near new, two level home in Birtinya has the space for all the family and backyard room for the pets. Set on 320m2 of prime land on the Birtinya Peninsula, you’ll love being in the heart of the Sunshine Coast where you can enjoy the fabulous coast lifestyle close to beaches, canals and kilometers of walking tracks.
This light and airy home has space for everyone with four large bedrooms upstairs along with a separate living area, with the main living all on the ground level.
The kitchen on the lower level is the heart of the home and opens out onto a large decked alfresco area and manicured back lawn where you can entertain all year round.
This home will suit the growing family and would be great for an owner occupier wanting to bring their kids up close to the beach, or alternatively for an investor wanting to take advantage of the great position and the growing Sunshine Coast property market.
Things We Love
* Great position on the Birtinya Peninsula where you can enjoy the canal breezes all year round
* Two levels of living with the bedrooms upstairs and the main living on the lower level
* Fabulous air conditioned master suite with a large walk in robe and ensuite
* Gorgeous kitchen with stone beach tops and stainless steel appliances
* Rendered block construction helping keep the home cool in all summer long
* Solar panels, air conditioners in the main living and master bedroom, fans in all rooms
* Additional study nook and powder room downstairs
* Established low maintenance gardens and lawns with room for the pets
* Kilometres of bikeways and walking tracks at your doorstep with canal access at the end of the street
* Just minutes to the beautiful beaches of Wurtulla and Bokarina and Currimundi Lake
* Stones-throw to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Health Precinct, including the new town centre, restaurants and cafes
* Easy access to the Bruce Highway, 20 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane