Not often in our coastal suburb of Buddina, do you find a home of this size, especially one just ten years old. With two storeys and designed to have separate zones, this five bedroom plus study home is definitely a crowd pleaser and is a great example of casual beachside living at its best. And to complete the picture, the home over looks a beautiful backyard pool and opens to the north ensuring the sun is always shining in.
With multiple living zones and many areas to hide, this home’s design will suit many family configurations. Central to the home is the large upstairs kitchen and dining area, fabulous for entertaining. Also on the top level is an oversized parents retreat complete with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite, a perfect get-away zone. An additional bedroom upstairs provides many options for use including a study or your own gym.
With an office and three bedrooms downstairs plus a wet bar and lounge room, this whole space would be fantastic for kids’ zone or teenagers retreat. The downstairs area is complimented by an undercover outdoors area, flowing onto the pool, perfect for those weekend pool parties.
Things we love
• Big and spacious 10 year old home in the heart of Buddina
• Low maintenance family coastal living at its best
• Fabulous outdoor pool area, perfect for entertaining
• Dual living opportunity with upstairs/downstairs living
• Spacious and light-filled open plan design with high ceilings
• Spacious parents’ retreat with luxe ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Great entertainers’ kitchen with walk in pantry and loads of space
• All the extras including solar panels, rainwater tank, security screens, tinted windows
• 10 houses from the beautiful Buddina beaches and the Kawana Surf Club
• One block from the newly expanded Kawana shopping mall and cinema complex
• Opposite the Kawana tennis centre and close to the Buddina State School
From the Owners
This was our dream house by the sea and the only reason we are leaving this amazing home and suburb is to downsize as the kids have all gone and it is way too big for us. We have entertained here all year round and friends always come here (we don’t seem to go elsewhere as they want to come to our place) and quite often afternoons have turned into wonderful family gatherings. This is a happy home that feeds the soul!