You’ll love the laid-back casual vibe of this gorgeous beachside Buddina home. Lovingly renovated with a gritty coastal edge, this home showcases a contemporary mix of handcrafted timbers, exposed white-washed brick and natural stones.
From the moment you walk through the gate you’ll feel at home. A front yard complete with a timber-decked walkway, tropical gardens and its own water feature is an alluring hint to what’s behind the front door.
A great design sees an open plan living and kitchen space flowing effortlessly from inside to out, and four large bedrooms and two bathrooms ensures the home is big enough to suit most family configurations.
To top it off, it’s set on a 546m2 block and a spacious backyard ensures there’s room for a pool and space for you to create your own amazing outdoor entertaining area.
THINGS WE LOVE
• Fabulous beachside home on 546m2 in sought-after Buddina
• Great open design with indoors flowing effortlessly to outdoors
• Newly renovated with contemporary coastal mix of timbers and natural stone
• Four bedrooms and two bathrooms to suit all family configurations
• Large rear yard, with room for a pool and space to create your own outdoor entertaining area
• Gorgeous tropical front garden with tranquil water feature
• Just a short stroll to beautiful beaches, walking tracks and the surf club
• Five minutes away from the popular Kawana shopping precinct and cinema complex
• Ten minutes to the Sunshine Coast hospital and billion dollar health hub
• Easy access to the Sunshine Motorway and the Bruce Highway
• 70 minutes to Brisbane Airport and 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport