This beach house oozes character and is perfect for entry level buying into this highly sought after Buddina address, positioned in what we call the half way point – half way to Point Cartwright and half way to the Kawana Shopping Centre. The home is situated between the beach and the river and is the reason that everyone now wants to live or invest here!
This neat and tidy home has three bedrooms with the garage converted to a fourth bedroom (perfect for a teenage retreat) and a combined kitchen, dining and lounge. The polished concrete floors and earthy tones complete the picture creating a boho inspired home. Completing the picture is a great backyard with loads of space for the kids and the pets to play and plenty of room for a pool.
If you want to get into Buddina and live in a cracking position then 57 Point Cartwright Drive is a must to view this weekend.
Things we love
* Fantastic location between the river and the beach
* Opportunities to extend or live comfortably now
* Walking distance to Kawana Shopping Centre and highly anticipated cinemas
* Eight minutes to Mooloolaba and the popular dining precinct
* Ten minutes to the new hospital and billion dollar health hub
* Just a wonderful place to live
Well below Buddina Median house price so well worth a look. Investors take note, great location close to schools and Kawana Shopping Centre.
This property is being advertised without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.