If you’re looking for a nearly-new home on a big block that ticks all the boxes for the whole family, then you’ve probably found it.
For him there’s the sensational backyard shed that is the shed of all sheds (and did we mention the three-car garage)! For her, there’s the gorgeous gourmet-style kitchen with stone bench tops and fabulous walk in pantry. And for the kids there’s a fantastic pool area with its own alfresco space already wired for sound and entertainment. What more could you want?
This four-year old home was designed by its owners to be the perfect blend of sophistication and practicality. From the moment you walk in you’ll be taken away by the elegance created with the high ceilings, polished ceramic tiles and spacious open-plan living design. And throw in two amazing outdoor living areas and you’ll know this is the place you want to call home!
Things We Love
* Sensational 8m x 5m backyard shed with endless possibilities including a male get-away zone and the perfect place to organise the tools and man toys
* Three-car garage with additional room for storage and rear access to the backyard and shed for further car garaging
* Two separate outdoor alfresco areas perfect for living the outdoor coastal life and weekend entertaining
* Large in ground saltwater pool with its own adjoining undercover area wired for sound and entertainment
* Entertainers’ kitchen with stone benchtops, spacious walk-in pantry and plumbed-in fridge
* 5kw solar system with split air conditioning in the living areas and main bedroom
* Sought-after elevated 769m2 block, fully fenced with low maintenance tropical gardens
* Need parking for the caravan? Space available in the front yard to create a parking bay for your caravan or large boat
* Direct access from your backyard into Scribbly Gum Park, a one hectare expansive of open space, environmental gardens, BBQs and the newly opened kids’ sensory playground
* Situated close to the emerging world class marina and town center precinct coming complete with restaurants and cafs
* Coastal Pathway at your doorstep with kilometers of biking and walking tracks and access to Bells Creek for the kayak enthusiasts
* Easy access to the Bruce Highway, 20 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital, 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane Airport
This stunning property won’t last long, so come along to one of our open homes and see it first-hand – you won’t be disappointed. We’re looking forward to meeting you. Additionally, if you’d like more information or floor plans of this home don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Contact Agent for Inspection Times