Potential potential potential!
Built around 1982 this iconic hexagonal residence was one of the first homes in the Minyama area and was often photographed and used in marketing materials to showcase the pinnacle of waterfront living.
Owned by the one family and the first time offered for sale, this deep water property is set on 797 m2 and has one of the largest fan frontages in the area along with a fabulous beach area and side vehicle access for a boat ramp.
The home was architecturally designed and built with great bones including a suspended concrete slab, creating huge potential for a contemporary refurb to create your own tropical resort.
With sweeping water views and an ever-changing outlook, this unique home is an sought after location in the Minyama “Courts” which are undergoing amazing transformations as they burgeon with blue-chip renovations, refurbishments and new builds.
THINGS WE LOVE
* Iconic Minyama hexagonal residence offered for sale for the first time in 36 years
* Fabulous blue-chip position with amazing potential to refurbish, renovate or do a new build
* Deep water fan-frontage (33m) with lovely beach area and side vehicular access to own boat ramp
* 797 m2 of prime land with swimming pool to create your own tropical resort
* Sweeping 180 degree harbor views on both levels to watch the ever changing outlook
* Upstairs/downstairs configuration with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas and a kitchen on both levels
* Sought after location with close proximity to the stunning Mooloolaba and Buddina beaches
* Stone’s throw to the refurbished and expanding Kawana Shopping Centre
* Ten minutes drive to the new billion dollar hospital and health precinct, including the new town centre
* Easy access to the Bruce Highway and 70 minutes to the Brisbane Airport
This fabulous property provides endless opportunities so come along to one of our open home inspections and see for yourself. Please give us a call is you require more information or would like a floor plan. We look forward to meeting