If you’re been looking for that stunning family home that caters for the whole family then this home is definitely worth the look.
Combining luxury with practicality and loads of space, this home delivers a perfect contemporary style with a definite wow factor.
A clever and versatile design gives you multiple living zones both indoors and out making it a great multi-generational home.
A kids’ zone or elderly parents’ retreat can be found at the front of the home complete with its own living area, perfect for families needing that extra get-away zone.
The centre of the home is the stunning kitchen and open-plan living area fully opening with large bi-fold doors onto the outdoor entertaining area.
You’ll love the gourmet kitchen with its large island bench and Ceasar stone bench tops, mirrored back splash and a fabulous butlers’ pantry that has a second oven perfect for family entertaining.
The star of the show is the sleek and stylish palette of gorgeous oversized tiles – you won’t be disappointed and will be bedazzled at every turn.
The oversized master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe is a sophisticated space giving a sense of luxury and intimacy and opens to the outside with huge sliding doors.
Completing the picture is stunning media room at the front of the home where you can sit back and relax and take in the latest films. Seriously – you’re never going to want to leave home.
THINGS WE LOVE
* Situated in a small quiet cul-de-sac with a lovely community feel and surrounded by quality canal-front homes
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one media room and two separate living areas
* The utmost in glamour, sophistication and luxury at every turn
* Open plan living with floor-to-ceiling windows and large bi-fold doors creating a seamless indoor/outdoor connectivity
* Enviable outdoor entertaining area ensuring you can lounge around and eat outdoors all year long
* Kid’s living space or elderly parents retreat creating multiple living options
* 675 m2 with tropical low maintenance gardens, side access for the trailer and room for a pool
* Walking distance to the Caloundra City Private School
* Easy access to the Bruce Highway, 15 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital, 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane Airport
If you’d like to see this stunning property come along to one of our open homes and see it first-hand – you won’t be disappointed. We’re looking forward to meeting you. Additionally, if you’d like more information don’t hesitate to give us a call.