Positioned in a sought after position on Kawana Island is this easy care and easy living island home. Perfect for the growing family, it consists of four generous bedrooms with a large master suite boasting a walk-in robe and lovely ensuite.All additional bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
The central open-plan kitchen is perfectly situated so you can entertain to two different living zones and an outside alfresco area compliments the picture and is great for those weekend BBQ’s.
This home is in a perfect location just 3 blocks from the gorgeous Double Bay area and the top rated Green Zebra and Mykies restaurants. To top it off there is the fabulous kids’ playground area and kilometres of walking and bike tracks for you to do your regular daily exercise.
Everyone talks about the island and everything it has to offer,having built a home myself with my family in stage one 15 years ago, I can testify it’s it a wonderful place to live = ISLAND LIVING AT IT’S BEST
THINGS WE LOVE
- Fabulous island position just a stones’ throw from the Double Bay beach area and restaurants
- Air conditioned in the central living area with ceiling fans through out
- Generously sized master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two car garage with access to the back yard via a rear roller door
- 452m2 with easy care established tropical gardens and if you need, room for a lap pool
- Walk via the cross-over bridge to the Minyama group of shops
- Just a stone’s throw to the Buddina strip of beaches and kilometres of bike paths
- Walk over the cross bridge to the Minyama Shops, and with the Kawana Shopping Mall just a short drive away
- Close to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital, private and public schools and easy access to the Bruce Highway
- 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane
This beautiful home will tick all of your boxes, so come along to the
open house inspection and see for yourself. Don’t hesitate to call
us if you require more information. We’re looking forward to