If you’re looking for a high exposure property to run your home business, coupled with a gorgeous place to call home then we have the perfect prospect for you.
This Hacienda inspired home East on Nicklin has recently been refurbished so you can move straight in and set up your business immediately.
All on one level, there are three bedrooms along with a study or sitting nook and two separate living areas give you a variety of options for your home/business set up.
A central kitchen is the hub of the home and you can entertain from here to your alfresco undercover area and outdoor bar.
You’ll love the fabulous tropical backyard which is private with low maintenance gardens and there is even room for a pool if you want one (your outdoor shower is already installed!).
There are no worries with parking with room for many cars and even space for your small boat or camper trailer.
This home has the best of both worlds as it’s only three houses from the walk way which takes you straight to the beach just three blocks away.
THINGS WE LOVE
- Entry level beachside property on 546m2 in sought after Warana
- Work from home and live the enviable coastal lifestyle we all dream of
- Brilliant exposure on the Nicklin Way, one of the most recognisable transport corridors for home-based businesses on the Sunshine Coast
- Recently refurbished with a Hacienda inspired feel with nothing to do but move straight
- Separate living areas providing multiple options for home/business setup
- Fabulous private backyard for entertaining and room for a pool
- Many car space options and also room for a small boat and the camper-van
- Walking distance to the Palkana St Markets, including Micks Meat Barn and Banjos Bakery and the newly transformed Kawana Mall with Gold Class Cinemas being built
Stones-throw to the new billion dollar hospital and health precinct, schools and local transport
Easy access to the Bruce Highway, 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and just over one hour to Brisbane International Airport
This gorgeous home is sure to surprise you, so come along to the open house inspection and see for yourself. We’re looking forward to meeting you. Additionally, if you’d like more information on this small office/home office (we call this SOHO!) then don’t hesitate to call us.